1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world
2. Name the last five World Cup winners
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss UK pageant
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel Prize
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress
6. Name the last decade's worth of Wimbledon winners
How did you do?
The point is none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the best in their fields.
Achievements are forgotten
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The lesson: The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the
most credentials, the most money...or the most awards. They simply are the ones who
care the most!
'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. 'It's already tomorrow in Australia!'
''Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!"